In The Market For A Storefront Sign? Here Are Some Important Steps To Follow!
Choosing an experienced New York sign company certainly makes the entire process easier. A reputable sign company will be familiar with all the options that are available, and will help you with local zoning, or permit requirements. Signs can be manufactured in a wide range of materials, sizes, shapes and colors. Deal with a reputable and experienced sign company that serves your area. You only get one first impression, and representing your brand with quality signage is crucial in this day and age. With a properly placed and professionally designed sign you can even potentially reduce some of your other advertising expenses.
Five important steps to follow when choosing a New York sign company for your storefront signage:
Research/Learn your Zoning Restrictions:
- Familiarize yourself with any and all zoning restrictions for your location. Most cities have websites with all of this information available. You can quickly get an idea of exactly what types of signs are allowed. Finding out if there are limitations on design styles, wording or brightness will save you a lot of headaches down the road.
- Figure out what type of sign is best for your location and needs: It is very important to be aware of your neighborhoods style and overall vibe. You want to choose signage for your storefront that works well in your location and you may also want to match the look and feel of the surrounding area. For example; if your building is in the middle of a historical landmark district you may have to go with a look to match a specific time period. If you’re location in a bustling downtown locale then you may want to be more flashy in order to stand out.
- Choose the best size for your business: The purpose of a sign is to be seen and you want your signage to be noticed from as far away as possible while still staying within your zoning requirements. You also want to think about lighting options according to your business hours and location.
- Don’t overdue it: A professionally designed sign always makes a strong first impression and can help with brand recognition tremendously. Avoid over complicating things with too much information. Keep it clean. Keep it simple.
Choose the best design option for your storefront sign.
Storefront signage is available in a wide range of sizes, materials and shapes. There’s Channel Letter, Cabinet, Monument, and Interior to name a few. Here are a few significant questions to ask when contacting a sign company in New York City, or Long Island New York.
- Do they provide costume design services?
- What are the cost differences between styles / What is your budget? · Do they offer installation?
- Will there be any additional charges or costs involved?
- Do they offer maintenance and service if there is a problem?
- How long does it take from design to installation?
Valle Signs Corp proudly serves customers throughout New York City, And Long Island New York with custom storefront signs and signage installation. Read our reviews on Facebook, we look forward to hearing from you and are here to answer your questions!